I was tagged by the super cute Livia of http://princesa-livia.blogspot.com to answer these beauty related questions! I did a 2010 summary of my favorites, but this gets a bit more specific so I'll give it a go :) Thanks for tagging me, Livia!
1. Which lipstick / lip gloss did you use most often in 2010?
I'm a bit of a whore when it comes to lip products, I spread myself AROUND ;) There isn't any particular color that I used consistently, but the NYX mega shine lip glosses have come to be top favorites! They are so pigmented and shiny, stay on a good amount of time, and cost only like $4!
2. What was your favorite eye shadow this year?
Expensive Pink by MAC! it's a gorgeous gold pink peach color that flatters everyone and I can swipe it onto my eyes for a bit of a glow and head out the door.
3. What product for the complexion (Foundation, blush, etc.) did you use the most?
Nars Taos blush was pulled out the most, practically everyday. It shows up as a bronzed rose pink, especially flattering as a day to day blush for brown skinned women of color.
4. Your favorite nail polish color of 2010?
Remember how big of a lip gloss whore I am? I am the madam/escort of the year with nail polishes! I never keep one on for more than 2 days, so honestly I'm not sure what my favorite color would be, lol. Depends on my mood; today I have on a cherry pink/red color by China Glaze called Heli-Yum but tomorrow it could be bold black or bright blue...just never know. Hidden Treasure is my favorite top coat!
5. Which skin care product would you not want to give up under any circumstances?
Korres Thyme Honey Face Moisturizer! God, it just smells so good and is very rich/nourishing for my skin. I adore this stuff way too much.
6. What was your favorite personal care product?
Jaqua Buttercream Frosting Forever body creme in Lemon Buttercream Frosting! I wish that this computer had smell-o-vision or something, because this stuff is amazing! My mom always makes delicious fluffy lemon cakes and this totally smells like the delectable batter.
7. Your usually worn fragrance in 2010?
8. What was your personal favorite jewellery?
My Hello Kitty necklace got a ton of wear, always a winner
9. What have you discovered in 2010 that is new for you (new products, inspiration, blogs or hobbies, etc.)?
Tons of new blogs that fill up my bloglovin' reader; some are on my blogroll but I really need to update that list because I enjoy reading so many.
10. Do you have resolutions for 2011 and if so, what are they?
-Finally finish writing my book
-Take Socialite Dreams onto Youtube
11. Tag other people :)
I look forward to these people's answers:
Laura of http://www.sofarsochic.co.uk/
Karen of http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/
How would you answer some of the questions?